Maritz Innovation Symposium 2015
For three years, Maritz has produced a highly successful innovation event for its employees; inviting some of the most interesting innovative people in business!
This fall, Maritz will bring dozens of those inspiring leaders together for talks, workshops, and demonstrations designed for attendees to connect, experiment, inspire and invent – all under one roof in a custom-designed innovation village.
What's on TAP this Year?
6 Interactive Event Components:
- 28 A-list speakers, Featured speakers include:
- Bonnie Brooks, CEO, Hudson Bay
- Stephanie Carls, Founder, My Savvy Life
- Jeremey Gutsche, Founder, Trendhunter.com
- Sarah Lewis, Author of "The Rise"
- Tim Rowe, Founder and CEO of Cambridge Innovation Center
- Bryce Rutter. Founder, Metaphase Design Group
- Bill Taylor, Founding Editor, Fast Company
- 10 intimate industry talks, 6 thought provoking panels, 8 immersive workshop experiences! Experiences include:
- Pixel Press, DIY — Build Your Own Gaming Video App
- App Notch, DIY Build Your Own Enterprise or Private App Store
- Dabble, discover & try something NEW
- evolve24, convert big data into actionable insight
- Unlimited access to Innovation Village, a one-of-a-kind community for innovators and co-networking hub for the Symposium featuring programming, meet-and-greets, special demos and new experience every day.
- Turn on your 2015-Innovation Symposium Bonfyre App and connect with innovators like you! Share your 2015-Innovation Symposium Experience LIVE anywhere, anytime! Be on the lookout for more Bonfyre details once you have registered for this AMAZING event!
- Access to exclusive Creative Sparks Networking happy hour party! When the sun goes down on Sept. 15, you are invited to recharge your mind, mingle, connect with old friends and meet new.
Click map for larger view
Sept 15 - 16, 2015
SYMPOSIUM: DAY 1
Tuesday, Sept. 15
7:30 to 9 a.m.
Welcome Breakfast & Registration
9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Main Event Program
5 to 7 p.m.
Creative Sparks Happy Party
SYMPOSIUM: DAY 2
Wednesday, Sept. 16
7:30 – 9 a.m.
9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Main Event Program
Code Halos: How the Digital Lives of People, Things and Organizations are Changing the Rules of Business
Turnaround at The Bay
Google is the new Resume
Better & Faster: The Proven Path to Unstoppable Ideas
The Rise: Creativity, the Gift of Failure, and the Search for Mastery
The Rise of Entrepreneurship and Innovation Districts
The Promise of Innovation
Shake Up Your Industry
Thank You to Our Sponsors
Contact Tracie Gildehaus, Sr. Director of Insights and Strategic Innovation